We encourage each of our visitors to FreeStuff.com to participate on the site by commenting on the freebies that we find for you. That being said, we do have a few very simple rules that we hope that each commenter can follow.
All comments at FreeStuff.com are pre-moderated, meaning that we approve or disapprove each individual comment as they come through on the site.
- Do not post personal information in the comments. You should not use FreeStuff.com to request the freebie that is being referenced in the post, unless the post explicitly states that the freebie is being provided by us. Any comments with your personal mailing address or other personal information will be deleted.
- Do not use profanity or rude language. Any post that uses profanity or attacks another commenter will be deleted.
- Comments in ALL CAPS will be deleted. Please use regular capitalization as it helps others to more easily read your comment.
- Please do not post requests for the free item in the comments unless the post explicitly states that we are providing the free item. These types of comments include “please send me the freebie” or “I’d like one, please send.” These types of comments, while not intentional, may mislead other visitors to the site and make them think that we are the ones providing the free item. Therefore, these types of comments will be deleted.
- Repeated offenders of profanity, rude language or personal attacks to other commenters will be IP-banned from posting comments in the future.