Claim your pet as an emotional support animal – save big on travel and pet fees
These days, fees to travel with your pets* can be more expensive than the flight itself! On Jet Blue, it’s $100 each way! And your pup doesn’t get an extra carry-on bag for that hefty fee. American and Delta Airlines charge $200 to check a pet on board! But on select airlines, people who bring a service dog or official emotional support animal on board do not pay any extra fee. Others are doing it, you have the right too!
- Federal Law Prohibits Discrimination Of Breed, Size, Training Level Or Age Of Any Emotional Support Or Service Dog.
- Emotional support dogs do not have to be trained to perform any specific task. Service dogs can be trained by their owners or in any other manner the owner desires to assist them with their disability.
- People With Service Animals Must Be Allowed Access To All Public Accommodations.This includes stores, malls, restaurants, hotels/resorts, airlines, cruises, taxi cabs, buses just to name a few.
- Get Emotional Support Animal Letters For Housing and Travel
- The nation’s leading all-in-one online solution for approving Emotional Support Animals!
- Get your pet approved to be a service pet