Ibotta is a new app for smartphones, that allows you to earn money when you shop and buy certain items. This is a great deal if you plan to buy these items anyway, and many people probably will.
How Does It Work?
Before shopping, choose your offers by completing tasks in the Ibotta Product Gallery. Choose your earning level for each product offer by completing as many tasks as you like such as reading a fact, answering a trivia question, watching a video, etc. Once you complete at least one task per product offer, the product offer is automatically added to your shopping list on the Ibotta app so you can earn money for purchasing the item.
For example, each product will have certain “tasks” to increase your earnings level. You can do one task for $0.25 earnings, or complete all of them for $1.00 earnings (please note, this is only an example and earnings levels will vary by product. Please see the app for more details and specific earnings per item).
How To Get It
- Follow the ‘Ibotta is a new app for smartphones’ link above, or you can use this link.
- Click the ‘Login with Facebook’ button or use the ‘Sign up with Email’ link on the Ibotta page.
- If you use the ‘Login with Facebook’ link, your account will be automatically created using your secure Facebook information.
- If you use the ‘Sign up with Email’ link, enter your first name, email address, create a password, enter your birthdate, your zip code and your gender.
- Type the CAPTCHA to verify that you are human.
- Click on the ‘Create Account’ button.
- Download and install the app to your smartphone using the instructions after you create your account.
- You can start browsing the app to find items that you can earn money on immediately.
Even More Free Stuff
If you’re not interested in this smartphone app to help you earn money, you may want to check out all of the free stuff that we’ve posted so far for February of 2013. Many are still available, and you may find something else that interests you more!