Free $500 Home Depot Gift Card – EXPIRED
Get a free $500 Home Depot Gift card today. Just fill in your first name and email to get started with the claims process.
I love going into the Home Depot and just browsing around. It’s my first favorite home improvement store around (second to Lowe’s). Most of the time, you simply cannot beat the prices available at the Home Depot. A free gift card just sweetens the pot.
Need a new grill for the backyard, or a nice down payment on a new riding lawnmower? What about shingles for a new roof, or a jump start on remodeling the kitchen? This free $500 gift card can certainly help, so get to it.
About The Home Depot
- The Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement retailer.
- The Home Depot is the second largest retailer in the U.S.
- The Home Depot is the third largest retailer in the world.
- The Home Depot is the youngest retailer in the Fortune 50.
- The Home Depot is ranked No. 8 on the S&P 500 list of largest employer of the companies. This excludes companies that did not report
- The Home Depot created nearly 20,000 net new jobs in 2006.
- The Home Depot won the ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Award for our leadership in reducing greenhouse gas emissions through marketing and promotion of energy-efficient solutions.
- Since 1997, more than 17.5 million projects have been completed at Kids Workshops.
- More than 1 million children built their first toolbox at a Kids Workshop.
- The Home Depot is the world’s leading employer of Olympic and Paralympic athletes and hopefuls.
- The Home Depot is the fastest growing retailer to reach $30 billion, $40 billion, $50 billion, $60 billion and $70 billion in sales. At the end of fiscal year 2006, revenue was $90.8 billion.
- More than 22 million people visit The Home Depot each week.
- The Home Depot is the largest home-improvement retailer in Canada and Mexico.
- In 2006, Team Depot donated a half million hours working on community service projects.
- The Home Depot, The Home Depot Foundation, and our suppliers committed a total of more than $11 million to support recovery and rebuilding efforts throughout the regions impacted by the Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma.
Now those are some cool facts. I particularly like the Kids Workshops that the Home Depot participates in as well as the community service projects that the Home Depot undertakes.
SPONSORED OFFER BELOW