Blink Health is giving away $10 million worth of type 2 diabetes medications for free, for one year. – EXPIRED
Get metformin, glipizide, and pioglitazone free and pick up at over 57,000 pharmacies.
How it works!
• Blink Health members (current or new) can receive a one-year supply of the three most commonly prescribed generic medications for Type-2 diabetes – metformin, glipizide and pioglitazone – in their common dosages, free of charge. No additional purchase is necessary.
• A member must have a prescription for any or all of these three medications in order to receive them for free.
• The program covers both new and existing Blink Health members. New members must create an account at BlinkHealth.com.
• There is no cost to join Blink Health, or to create an account.
• Registration begins June 7, 2017 and continues until members sign up to receive $10 million of the covered medications, or until September 12, 2017, whichever comes first.
• The one year supply of the covered medication means a 360-day supply.
Blink Health is a free service on a mission to lower prescription drug prices for all Americans. Blink’s free website and mobile app offers savings of up to 95% on over 15,000 different medications.
SPONSORED OFFERS BELOW