FREE Android Phone + Wireless Service!
TruConnect’s free wireless plans are here to keep you connected wherever you go. Apply today and if eligible, receive all the following for FREE:
- New Android™ Smartphone
- Unlimited Talk & Text
- Up To 14 GB Monthly Data
- Free International Calling*
How It Works
- Answer a few simple questions to see if you’re eligible for the new Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a federal initiative to provide all Americans with broadband Internet service.
- Once you’re approved, we’ll send you a free device or SIM card for your compatible phone. When your package arrives, just follow the instructions and you’ll be connected in no time!
Use It, Don’t Lose It
- Keeping your service is as simple as doing what you love. Talk and text as much as you want, or use your data on your favorite apps. If you’re active every month, your service will stay active!
What Is Lifeline?
- Lifeline is a government program focused on connecting qualified low-income customers by subsidizing phone service. TruConnect offers Lifeline in 37 states, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
To receive a free smartphone and monthly service, you must meet the income-based or program-based eligibility guidelines. The program is limited to one Lifeline benefit per household.
Qualifying programs include:
- Medicaid / Medi-Cal
- SNAP / CalFresh
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veteran and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Multiple Tribal Assistance Programs
- and more